|1||Airport – Dushanbe (Tajikistan)|
Arrival at Dushanbe airport and meeting. Chcek-in the hotel. Short City Tour on foot visit bazaar, National museum of antiquities, can see a 13 m in length, weighting 5,5 ton sculpture of Buddha), Ethnography museum, art saloon. Overnight at Meridian hotel
|2||Dushanbe – Kalaykhumb|
By car Dushanbe-Kulyab-Shurabad-Kalaykhumb (about 380 km). Overnight home stay, about 9- 10 hrs in the car, overnight home stay
|3||Kalaykhumb – Khorog|
Drive to the Capital of Pamir – Khorog car Kalaykhumb – Rushan -Khorog (about 240 km, 6-7 hrs in the car), overnight guest house. During the way is possible to see Panj River, beautiful nature, local settlements (kishlak). Short city tour in Khorog Pamirs Botanical garden. Overnight hotel or guest house
Sightseeing Khorog. Visit second highest Botanical Garden of the World, Khorog Park, shopping. Overnight at Kivekas hotel.
|5||Khororg – Murghab Drive to Murghab (311 km 6 hours) via Pamir Highway. One hour Yak Safari will be organized in Alichul village. Overnight in homestay|
|6||Murgab – Osh, 400 km, (Kyrgyzstan) In the morning we drive along the Pamir Highway to SaryTash village, en-route we stop at Karakul Lake with beautiful view of the Lake and surrounding mountain peaks, drive to Kyzyl Art Pass (4280m) border crossing to Kyrgyzstan. After border formalities, descent to Sary Tash, continue driving to Osh. Overnight in Silk Way Hotel (BD)|
|7||Osh – Uzgen – Chychkan Gorge (400 km) Breakfast. Short city tour in Osh town: Suleiman Mountain, Baburs ancient meditating house, historical Museum, after we drive to Chychkan Gorge, stopping along the way at the Uzgen minaret and Mausoleums. Our journey takes us through the Hydro-Stations, Toktogul water reservoir and the Chychkan canyon. Overnight in Oson Motel. (BD)|
|8||Chychkan Gorge – Suusamyr Valley – Songkul Lake (400km) Breakfast at Motel. Morning scenic drive to Song Kul Lake via Ala Bel Pass (3200m) and Suusamyr Valley. On the way visit Kochkor Village for lunch and continue the trip to Song Kul, is a high alpine lake in Tien Shan Mountains of Kyrgyzstan, it lies at altitude of 3016 m. from the sea level. Song Kul Lake surrounded by lush verdant grass, making it a hotspot for nomadic cattle and horse breeders. Overnight at Yurt Camp (BD)|
|9||Song Kul – Issyk kul Lake (280 km)Breakfast at Yurt camp, after packing we drive to Kochkor Village where You will visit Womens Handicraft Co-operative Center. Here You will experience and learn how nomadic Kyrgyz women used to make Shyrdak and Ala Kiyiz (a floor covering made by pressing felt of various naturally dyed colours). After lunch, we will continue our trip to the second largest Mountain Lake in the world called – Yssykkul Lake. Overnight in the Resort (BD).|
|10||Issyk Kul Lake – Bishkek (270 km) Breakfast. En-route stop at Burana Tower of 11th century transit center of the Great Silk Route. Lunch. Short City Tour in Bishkek. Overnight at Hotel in Bishkek City (BD)|
|11||Bishkek – Airport Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to the airport and flight to Dehli, India|
- – Accommodation at the city (Dushanbe) is at the “normal” hotels with “standard” facilities (hot water, toilet etc)
- – Accommodation at the countryside – Sanitary conditions are basic and on 2 persons and more in 1 room could be in Home Stays.
- – Accommodation in Home Stay in Pamir area might be on the floor. Necessary to be ready – especially if staying in private guesthouse (home stay) in the countryside for the absence of hot and running water and (squat) pit toilets which is as a rule out of the home’s building, at the garden… In some guesthouses (home stay) there are beds, in some – just mattresses on the floor and all member of the group can sleep all together in one big room on the floor…
- – About sleeping bag.
It is recommended you to have your own (personal) sleeping bag, because mountain road is very unpredictable. Besides, we cannot give you 100 % guaranty that mattresses at the home stay will be ideally clean, that is why better to put their own sleeping bag to this mattress… The same situation with towels.
- – About electricity.
In theory, accommodation places in the countryside have electricity. But it does not mean “automatically” that in practice it’ll be so… Sometimes there is the problem with electricity in some places but it is very unpredictable….
Kyrgyzstan part includes:
- For the group 10-11 pax by Minibus 18 seats
- For the group 15-22 pax by 2 Minibuses, 18 seats
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Bottled mineral water 1,5 liter per pers/day
- English speaking guide: from day 1 to day 9 including salary, meals and accommodation.
- Excursion + entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Memorable souvenirs
Service does not include:
- International air flight
- Alcohol beverage in restaurants
- Horseback riding
- Kyrgyz visa / visa invitation letter if needed
- Meals are local except Bishkek. In Bishkek Indian food will be served
- It’s recommended to have warm closes due to cool weather in mountain area
- Four or five star hotels can be arranged by request, but the program price will be changed accordingly
- It is recommended to have warm clothes for mountainous area
- Suggested program can be changed or individualized according to your interests
- The offered itinerary can be done from June 10 till September 15
- Offered program can be changed or individualized according to the interests of the tourists